Wednesday, July 4, 2007

the girls have arrived!!!

we are proud to announce that the triplets van van arrived last night at 10:19, 10:20, and 10:21. the Lord has blessed us with three amazing and healthy baby girls. we are so thankful for all of the prayers and support over the past months, and ask for special prayers for a speedy recovery for Michelle and continued strength for the girls. we currently are trying to catch up on our rest and ask for no visitors at this time. however, please check back tomorrow evening as we will try to put together a full report with all the vital details (i.e. weights, lengths, NAMES, and pictures).

love,

Thad & Michelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting to wake up this morning to your 3 beautiful daughters. I'm soooo happy for you all. Take care and keep up updated as you can...the girls definitely come first!!
Love ya, Liz

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the babies are here:) How awesome!! We're so happy for you & your new additions! We will continue to pray for a fast recovery, Michelle, & for you & Thad's precious little angels! Can't wait to see them! & you too of course;) Take care & get some rest! Love, Amanda & family

WoolleyGirl said...

What a miracle - all three are healthy! I'm can only imagine the incredible and overwhelming joy you guys must be feeling. Much love and prayers - Tara & Troy

PLEASE give Michelle a BIG hug for me.

Angela said...

3 GIRLS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've been on my heart and I have wanted to contact you - I heard the news and then got updated on your blog (cool idea!) - I was OVERWHELMED with JOY when I heard the news of the triplets! Our GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!! Remember last August, we're sitting in the bush in Uganda, camping out, near the equator, with all the bugs :), and I remember the topic of Malaria pills and kids?? And, if you could have them??? And, the same thing with Nate and Jessa?? Who would have thought that both couples would be pregnant and delivering in less than a year later?? WOW!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! May this be a forever reminder of the sort of GOD we Serve!!! Enjoy those precious little angels - THEY TRULY ARE GIFTS!! I can't wait to see them and you!! I love you both!!

Love your sister in Christ,
Angie Snyder
Rock Hill, SC (East Jordanite :))

Anonymous said...

CONGARTULATIONS. I am so excited for all of you. You and Michelle are so deserving of these three little girls. Dave and I will continue to keep all of you in our prayers. Can not wait to meet the newest additions to the family. Take care and try to get some sleep.
Love, Catrina & David

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker