Wednesday, February 8, 2012

COOPER


We added a new family member last night! And yes, I know many of you are going to think we are crazy. I can barely handle taking care of 3 kids and a blind 11 year old dog so why add a puppy to our crazy household? In fact, when we inherited a rabbit from Thad's parents, my dad said we needed a bunny like we need a hole in the head. So with a puppy he is probably saying it's like two holes in the head. Oh well, since when have I ever listened to my dad :)  

Cooper is 10 weeks old (shares a birthday with my sister-in-law, Kristy) and is a Maltipoo (maltese & poodle mix) we found from someone selling them here in Rockford. He is so sweet and the girls are already in love with him. 

I will keep you posted on the adventures of Cooper....

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker