Saturday, March 31, 2007

one week down!

my first week of bed rest is over. the highlight of the week was hearing from many friends that i had lost contact with. i really enjoyed hearing from so many of you through emails and postings on the blog. life has been so busy that i lost touch with many of you and, as thad says, this week everything slowed down for me and allowed me to reconnect with many of you. it has been wonderful!


my outing for the week was a concert at calvin college. dad and mom vh took thad and i (and the babies) to a sufjan stevens concert last night. the babies seemed to enjoy the concert because they were moving around quite a bit. thad and i enjoyed the night out too. thanks dad and mom!


2 comments:

KatieKate said...

oh my word...
I have so much to say/ask/scream!

Congratulations. I was in the doctor's office last week when Joyce called to tell the nurses...Dr. Hoffius and I both nearly died. Rylie was pretty excited, too. It might have had something to do with her being naked OR the thought that other babies will come out possibly smaller than she was.

I can't believe you're on bedrest already. Seriously, woman. You call me. We'll knit the days away. We'll watch movies until our eyes fall out. I'll clean your kitchen and bring the two(5) of you dinner. Anytime.

Cookin' Mama said...

Michelle (& Thad)! I am so excited for you. Sara called me today to tell me about your news and the blog. I am still processing... can't imagine how the process of processing is going for you! :) I will look forward to meeting all three someday. Hope to chat with you soon. Love, Jen (Neumeyer)
P.S. "Hi" to Auntie Lynette!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker