Thursday, January 13, 2011

Keegan's Surgery

Before...After...
Keegan's surgery was a success. It was a VERY long 10 days of recovery but we are thankful we did it. She was such a sweetie and seems to be doing much better. Her voice is still a little different but other than that she seems to be doing well. (Tomorrow is the post-op check up so hopefully everything healed as it should. I made the mistake of looking in her throat a few days after the surgery and about passed out. I'll let the doctor look from now on...lol!)

We are so thankful to have that behind us. It is so difficult to see your children go through something painful. I have a new respect for parents who deal with medical issues for their children on a routine basis for much more serious health concerns. I don't know how they do it and my heart goes out to them. I try not to take for granted the fact that we have three healthy children. Especially with such a miracle as triplets. I hear so many sad stories about multiple birth complications. Anyway, enough of my rambling on about this. I guess I just want to publicly say "Thank You, Lord for the blessings you have given us."

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker