Sunday, November 11, 2007

RSV Season

November is officially RSV season, which means a few changes in our household. Our doctor told us last week that we will need to keep the girls away from other children until May. As the triplets were born premature, they are at a high risk of getting RSV, which would most likely result in a hospital stay. Please pray for us as we mourn the loss of some our freedom as well as not being able to see some of the precious little people in our lives for awhile.

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

awwwwww...such great photos!

You just let me know when you need a date night and I'll be there in a jiffy! Keep those little girls safe and sound!

Triplet Mom said...

Can I just say those girls are gorgeous! Also, did you read the Press article last Friday? It was about a homeless triplet mom. Email me and I will send you the link.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker