Saturday, May 5, 2007

sisters


ever since i have been on bed rest (5 weeks now), my sister has come EVERY week and picked up laundry to do for me and thad. i cannot begin to tell you what a help it has been. lynnette and i were talking the other day about how i always used to say that i wanted to have two girls someday so they could experience the relationship of having a sister. in my opinion, babies A & C (maybe B too) are so fortunate to have a sister(s). don't get me wrong, my sister and i had our hard years when i was a bratty little sister and we did not really like each other or get along. but now, lynnette is my best friend and i thank the Lord for the blessing of having a great sister!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture...you definitely have the pregnancy stance. Your feet are apart with your toes pointed out to help keep your balance. Very cute!

Kristy

michelle said...

plus, i am the size of a house!!!! it is scary to think about how much bigger i will get in the next two months. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

You look great! Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Love Andrea (Bover:)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker