Monday, April 9, 2007

It's A Girl! It's Another Girl! It's a ?

We had a great visit to the doctor's office today. The babies were extremely active and close to each other making it difficult to find out the gender. But the technician said she is pretty sure Baby A and Baby C are both girls!!!!! Baby B had his or her legs curled up against it's body making it impossible to determine the gender. Baby A is in the middle with her head down, Baby B is on the left side with the head up, and Baby C is laying sideways with her head on the right and her legs on the left. All three babies are doing well! Their heartbeats were nice and strong. We are so excited to be their parents and praising the Lord for our healthy babies.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah!! I'm sooo excited for you guy(s) & gals;) Now I can go shopping! Elijah hopes the 3rd is a boy; as he will already have a hard enough time deciding which to date;) I can hear Thad already, being protective daddy. Congrats!!

KatieKate said...

I'll give you the names Hailey and Marli (7 and 5) suggested for our unknown (at the time) baby:

Rick, for a boy. This never changed.

Sparkle for a girl. Or Chelsey. Or Tree.

Feel free to use any or all of these.

Triplet Mom said...

So exciting! We had the same thing when we went to find out the sexes of ours! They said 2 were for sure girls, and one was most likely a girl. They told us for sure (3 girls) at my next ultrasound.

Oh my, I have so many clothes to lend you! Not just clothes, I have tons of stuff! I was waiting for someone to help out!

I can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! Wow--an instant family of 5 in just a few months! You are very blessed. I wish you all the luck and will look forward to hearing about the sex of Baby B = )

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness MICHELLE!!!! I miss you so very much! I cannot believe you are going to be a mommy and better yet, a mommy of 3!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! You and the Thad are going to make AWESOME parents!! I love you guys so much and need to see you SOON! I have lots of baby stuff for you, especially girlie stuff, but it sounds like you'll need diapers most!! You HAVE to get in touch with me, we need to catch up! Love ya lots! -Jessi

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker